The nonprofit commitment includes, but is not limited to:
- Submitting the application for student nominee (Approximately 1 hour)
- Assisting student with development plan for funding + impact (Youth nominee owns process with support from non-profit) (Approximately 1 hour)
- Disbursing of funds to student based on deliverables that have been approved by the student and Facebook (Up to 4 hours throughout the year)
- Providing ongoing mentorship and overall support as needed (Minimum 2 hours a month)
- Signing a binding participation agreement with Facebook (Up to 1 hour)
- Note: The Nonprofit is not required to attend the in-person or online gathering.