Skip to content
- Applicants must utilize a product or service within the Facebook family of apps and services for the purpose of building community. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, Oculus and Facebook connectivity efforts (Free Basics or Express Wi-Fi).
- Applicants must comply with all applicable terms and policies governing the use of our apps and services, and the communities they represent must be in good standing and engaged in activities and discussions that are anchored on positive impact, rather than demeaning other people, groups, or points of view.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their local country, whichever is higher.
- Because use of our products is essential to program participation, only applicants from regions and countries where Facebook can legally operate are eligible.
- Given that people selected to participate in the program will receive funding, only applicants from countries where Facebook can legally make payments are eligible.
- Applicants leading communities focused on and/or use of program funds for the following activities are ineligible:
- Political campaign activities (e.g. on behalf of an active candidate for elected office)
- Political lobbying activities (e.g. a 501(c)4 entity in the US)