You are welcome to submit any proposal for the most impactful use of grant funds to build your community. However, we do have a few guidelines:
- If selected, you’ll need to provide a specific plan and itemized budget for how you would use the grant to advance your impact within a one-year time frame.
- Grants can only be paid to individual residents and fellows, and must be used in support of the grant proposal.
- Grants may not be used for the following activities:
- Political campaign activities (e.g. on behalf of an active candidate for elected office)
- Political lobbying activities (e.g. a 501(c)4 entity in the US)